sábado, 25 de junho de 2011

HEL LOOKS

Este é um dos sites de streetstyle que mais amo, o HEL LOOKS com o povo lindo de Helsinki


Manna, 34

“I'm wearing a shirt from Zara, Acne jeans shorts and high heels by Pedro Garcia.
I like to wear really long maxidresses, that make me look like a fortune-teller. I've also started to like my pale skin after starting to wear red lipstick.”
1 June 2011, Töölönkatu

Joni, 19

“I'm wearing a jacket and jeans from Cheap Monday, a Calvin Klein shirt and sandals by Ann Demeulemeester. The bag is from Zara.
I like to mix designer pieces with second hand and high street. I like the colour black and Finnish design.”
24 May 2011, National Museum
 
 

Veera, 24

“I avoid buying new clothes.”
12 May 2011, Suvilahti
 
 

Maria, 29

“Good shoes are a must. If I were a piece of clothing, I would be a floral midi skirt. 50s and 60s women inspire me. I like old, nicely-worn cotton fabrics.”
10 May 2011, Kaikukuja
 
 

Arttu, 27

“When I was younger, my style used to be really sharp. Now I like styles that are a mix of good and bad.”
10 May 2011, Academy of Fine Arts
 
 

Sallis, 23

“I'm wearing a good mood outfit: fun and happy clothes.
I like to wear colours, especially bright red, and shorts over leggings or tights.”
5 May 2011, Ratakatu

Um comentário:

Rowena F. Brewington disse...

So cute and awesome dress. For more sexy dress and microfiber hipster panties, shop only at Boutiqueken.